The SunStar Solar Freezer Series is specially designed to take advantage of rising solar and alternative energy markets. With a specially patented and uniquely in-house designed compressor, we made it possible and pioneered the largest market sized DC powered chest freezer. Backed by our long history in manufacturing, we believe strongly in our products and ability to craft quality and reliable products.
The SunStar Solar Freezers are constructed with 4.5 inches of polyurethane insulation, making this one of the best in class in not only keeping your freezer cold, but also keeping energy consumption as low as possible. The SunStar Solar freezer also comes equipped with a built in automatic 12V/24V current switch to allow for operations for almost any battery, location, or situation.
The SunStar Solar Freezer also features a powdered coated galvanized steel interior for durability and longevity, a double gasket design to ensure the tightest seal possible, along with a cooling fan to enhance the life of the compressor and in turn your freezer.
The SunStar Solar Freezers are designed with consumer and commercial use in mind. The philosophy behind this product is efficiency, durability, quality, and value. So take charge and put those savings back into your own pockets!
- Home – Replacing traditional heavy consumption refrigerators
- Cabin/Cottages – Go off-grid, instead of paying for electric bills convert to self-sustaining
- RV/Mobile – Applicable to sustainable and mobile applications
- Rural/Off-grid – Anywhere it may be costly or not feasible to pull electric lines
- Replacing Gas powered units
- 4.5in Polyurethane Walls
- Double Lid Gasket
- Air cooled condenser for fast cool-down
- Coated Steel Interior for aesthetics & easy cleaning
- Operating lights for easy trouble-shooting
- Two in one thermostat (refrigerate or freezer)
Energy Consumption Guide (Over 24H)
|Room Temperature (Below)||+32°F (0°C)||+8°F(-13°C)||+0°F(-18°C)70°F|
|Total Volume||395 Liters / 14 cu.ft|
|Cooling System||Direct Cooling|
|Rated Operation Voltage||12V 9.6-17 / 24V 21-31.5V|
|Rated Current||8 / 4|
|Typical Power Draw||80 – 130 watt|
|Carton Box Dimensions (in)||W 33/ H 44/ L 55|
|Weight Per Carton||182lbs|
|Performance Warranty||1.5 yrs|
Voltray and SunStar Warranty Card
Please fill out the form and return it as soon as possible!