The MS Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy – a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding mobile, back-up, and off-grid applications. The MS Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Our PFC charger is built into all of our inverter / chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
Safe and reliable:The MS2000, MS2012, MS2812, and MS4024 are ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 for mobile use and the MS2012, MS2812, and MS4024 are ETL Listed UL 1741 and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for renewable energy installations. All models also meet KKK-A-1822E standards for emergency vehicle use.
Easy-to-install: Install the MS Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your utility power cable to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
Standard transfer relay
Low/high battery protection
Current overload protection
Circuit breaker protection
Battery temp sensor
Buy with ease
- MS2000 - 2000W, 12V Inverter/100 Amp PFC Charger/30Amp Single Input/Output
- MS2000-15B - 2000W, 12V Inverter/100 Amp PFC Charger/30Amp Single Input/2-20A AC Breakers
- MS2000-20B - 2000W, 12V Inverter/100 Amp PFC Charger/30Amp Single Input/2-15A AC Breakers
- MS2012 - 2000W, 12V Inverter/100 Amp PFC Charger
- MS2012-15B - 2000W, 12V Inverter/100 Amp PFC Charger/2-20A AC Breakers
- MS2012-20B - 2000W, 12V Inverter/100 Amp PFC Charger/2-15A AC Breakers
- MS2812 - 2800W, 12V Inverter/125 Amp PFC Charger
- MS4024 (series stackable) - 4000W, 12V Inverter/105 Amp PFC Charger
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Off-grid Power
- Back-up Power
- Marine Systems
- RV Systems