MNSOB4X-4P is a Disconnect switch. It has a 4 channel switch that breaks both the positive and negative of two isolated PV strings to a Transformer-less inverter. It has a combined rating of 600v and 20 amps as shipped. The switch is good for 100amps per side but the wire and terminal blocks limit it to 20 amps.
* Disconnect has built in shunt trip with positive feedback
* Birdhouse compatible
* Optional PV connected power supply
* See thru deadfront
* 4X aluminum enclosure (no rust, won’t turn to dust)
* Load Break Rated
* 90o C connections
* 1/2" strain reliefs and hole plugs included
* Meets NEC 2011 and 2014 NEC 690.12
Available with Power Supply board factory installed for Plug and Play compatibility with the MidNite Solar Birdhouse Rapid System Shut Down Controller.