Available in Black as well (Add -B to the model number MNKID-M-B)
Comes standard with marine mounting bracket. Model number MNKID-M-B for the Black marine and MNKID-M-W for the White marine version. The marine versions can be cut into the wall for a flush mount assembly and also comes with a marine mounting bracket.
THE KID IS CERTIFIED TO UL1741 & UL458 (MARINE SUPPLEMENT)
With the UL458 marine supplement, THE KID meets very strict vibration, environment, and thermal requirements.
The KID’s HyperVOC feature allows up to 162VOC. (The KID will not be harmed by voltages between 150 and 162VDC (this is the HyperVOC range). The KID will remain in standby until the voltage is 150v or below.
- MPPT Tracking
- True paralleling - Inputs and Outputs for two KIDs
- Up to 150V input
- MidNite’s exclusive HyperVOC extends the input voltage beyond 150 VOC for cold climates
- 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V battery output
- Lighting Controller: dusk-dawn, hourly, day, night settings
- Up to 30 amps battery output with low input voltage based off of PV configuration
- No fan
- Reverse polarity protected
- Battery Temp Sensor standard with marine version only.
- Front panel exchangeable fuses for battery, input and load/clipper.
- 3 LED bar graph for battery status at a glance
- Keypad for access to extensive menu items and set points
- Boat mount bracket included on marine versions
- Sealed for harsh environments
- Built in Arlington, WA USA