- For step-up, step-down, generator and split-phase output balancing or as a series stacked inverter to load balancing autoformer
- Designed to be housed within the FLEXware 500 or FLEXware 1000 AC enclosures
- 25 AC amp dual pole breaker and mounting hardware
- Use for 120/240 Vac 60 Hz systems only
- PSX-240, PSX-240-Relay, and FW-X240 models
For step-up, step-down and balancing applications.
PSX-240 (Autoformer with Housing)
The OutBack PSX-240 (6 kVA) autotransformer can be used for 120 to 240 Vac step-up or 240 to 120 Vac step-down applications, generator balancing, general split-phase output balancing, or balancing the outputs of series-stacked inverters. Incorporating a transformer with 120 Vac / 30 Aac primary and secondary side, a temperature-activated cooling fan and a 25 Aac dual-pole breaker in a steel enclosure, the PSX-240 is ready to install in your custom application. Use for 120/240 Vac, 60 Hz systems only.
PSX-240-Relay (Autoformer with Housing and Integrated Relay)
The OutBack PSX-240-Relay has all the attributes of the PSX-240 and more. Equipped with an internal relay with external controls, the transformer can be disconnected from the system by a simple 12-volt signal. In customized systems, which may alternate between both split-phase and three-phase sources, this protective switch allows your PSX-240-Relay to be easily and safely removed from conflicting voltages. Use for 120 or 240 Vac, 60 Hz systems only.
FW-X240 (Autoformer, depicted above right)
4 kVA, 120/240 Vac, 60 Hz autotransformer with 25-amp dual-pole breaker for mounting inside of FW500 or FW1000 AC enclosures.